3.12.2006

Why Is It Always Me?

*sigh* ListerX seems to be on the fritz for no explainable reason. I don't know how long it'll last, or when/if it'll be back up. My hope is soon, but who can say? Of course, it would crash RIGHT after I was offered a position as a content admin. . . Well, okay, semi-offered the position. I was actually waiting to hear back from someone when the site went down. Nevertheless, I'd love to be able to help out by doing more than just writing reviews! The updates have been slow lately because two of the current admins are shouldering most of the work. I'm hoping I can help lighten the load a bit, so they're not feeling quite so pressured when it comes to keeping things updated. So, anyway, this is just to say that my review links may not be working for an unknown period of time. When ListerX is back up and running, I'll definitely let y'all know. And if it goes on for too long, I'll find some extra webspace and upload them somewhere else so y'all will still have access.

On the job front, I still haven't quite started my full-time position yet. I've been trying to get the physical completed, but Fate keeps conspiring against me. My plan is to finish it up on Monday, so hopefully I'll hear from the library shortly afterwards. It's kind of weird in a sense because I'm still working my part-time job and that's never been the case before; it almost feels like it never really happened. LOL! Maybe I'm still in shock, since I honestly wasn't expecting to be offered the position in the first place. Anyway, considering I'm not quite out of school yet, the opportunity to work in the exact capacity I've always wanted (YA librarian) is a very big thrill! So, just keep you fingers crossed for me and we'll all hope for the best. :-)


link | Miranda posted at 3:09 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page

While the title seems a bit deceptive, it's really all in the way you look at it. ;) LOL!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Previous Posts My Manga Reviews

Books I'm Currently in the Process of Reviewing (In No Particular Order)

My Bulletin Boards & Displays Graphic Novel Resources For Librarians Graphic Novel Reviews & Recommendations Online Other Popular Librarian Blogs Credits

Layout by mela
Image created by Yours Truly
Font by Font-a-licious

Powered by Blogger