1.22.2007

New Reviews

Ah, after an admittedly LONG wait, I've finally added three new reviews to my list.

  • Love Roma V.02

  • Made in Heaven V.01

  • Warcraft: Sunwell Trilogy V.02 (ARC)

  • Yay! Anyway, enjoy - I promise I'm working on even more as I type this. I actually spend my lunch breaks reading or writing for my reviews. LOL! I'm not sure if that makes me dedicated or pathetic. *snicker* I guess the truth is that I truly enjoy manga and I want to be able to give complete and critical reviews not only for fellow readers to use, but also for librarians to have when making manga purchases for their collections.

    So, I'll see y'all next time. :-)


    link | Miranda posted at 1:53 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    go back to main page

    While the title seems a bit deceptive, it's really all in the way you look at it. ;) LOL!

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States

    Previous Posts My Manga Reviews

    Books I'm Currently in the Process of Reviewing (In No Particular Order)

    My Bulletin Boards & Displays Graphic Novel Resources For Librarians Graphic Novel Reviews & Recommendations Online Other Popular Librarian Blogs Credits

    Layout by mela
    Image created by Yours Truly
    Font by Font-a-licious

    Powered by Blogger